- The most important rule is that I post articles that I want to post. This can only be achieved through complete independence.
- This means that I will not accept gifts, free bottles or free trips if they would in some way other than my own interest compel me to write about it.
- If I were to write something about an item or trip that has been offered to in some way, I will make the proper disclosures in the post itself as well as in this section of my blog.
- Wines discussed here will therefore only be wines that I can fully endorse. You will not find halfhearted recommendations here.
- Wines will as a consequence not be graded. The goal is to focus on the context of the wine, meaning the region, viticulture, and winemaking practices. I will not judge a wine merely on taste without understanding where it came from.